EXERCISE 3.1 || IDENTIFYING DREAM BULLIES
Consider your closest circle of relatives, friends, and colleagues. Now think about your most recent interactions with them, and ask yourself the following questions:
- Does this person believe in me?
- Does this person support my vision or Dream?
- Does this person speak affirmative words about my life?
- Can I trust this person to support my vision even if it’s beyond his or her understanding?
- When I leave this person’s presence, do I feel better or worse?
- Do I enjoy the activities that I typically share with this person?
- Has this person introduced me to other influential people who can advance my vision?
- Will this relationship be a good fit for who I want to be six months from now? A year from now? Five years from now?
- Is this person open to challenging his or her perspectives and trying new experiences?
- Does this person bring new ideas and thoughts to the conversation?
Would I trust this person to make essential life choices on my behalf?
EXERCISE 3.2 || TIME AUDIT
I want you to monitor how you spend all your waking and sleeping hours for the next seven days and enter the data into this table.