EXERCISE 10.1 || Financial DNA Questionnaire
1. How did your family’s beliefs about money affect your major life decisions, like choice of college and major, career moves, etc.?
2. How have your family’s beliefs about money affected your career choices?
3. Have your family’s beliefs about money led you to want to earn as much as possible?
4. Which beliefs from your family continue to inform your position relative to money, as in, were you taught to always save? To spend whatever you want now? To never lend?
5.Which beliefs from your family might derail your earning potential?
EXERCISE 10.2 || Your Quarterly Dreamer’s Budget
EXERCISE 10.3 || Dreamer’s Cash Flow Questionnaire
1. How much cash do you expect to generate each month, quarter, and year?
2. What are the standard payment terms for your contracts? 30, 60, 90 days?
3. How much cash will you spend each month, quarter, or year per client?
4. How much cash will you need for labor, support staff, and contractors?
5. How much cash will you need for credit lines, loans, and investments?